Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Journey to El Salvador Parte Uno

Hi Everyone!

This is going to be a short email since I´m about to go to lunch.

First, I´m in El Salvador for those of you who don´t know. I didn´t expect to have internet access but I do. I will be here until the 13th. This is my first day. I just got an overview of El Salvadoran history and now we are going to be out and about.

If you want a post card, I don´t have addresses with me, so send me yours.

Also, feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested. I wasn´t sure, particularly with my church friends (wasn´t sure about my pastor for example?) since this was a quick runover.

I will write more when I get a chance.

I love you all.

I should also be getting a phone card eventually so some of yous will be getting a call

(which reminds me, I forgot my phone so I also don´t have many numbers, so if you want to send me yours I can give yah a call!!)

Gotta go for now.

Daniel

P.S. Pray for me, it´s going to be intense...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home