Friday, November 17, 2006

SOA installment #4

So I leave this morning for the SOA in another hour.

This week has been a very conflicted one for me... I hope going away for this weekend will give me the chance to relax some... But we will see.

On the one hand I can't wait for this to be over, because it will free up more of my time. I feel bad in a way saying that, but I'm burned out.

I just hope I have enough left in me to respond to how God moves in me over the weekend.

I probably won't have internet while I'm gone, but those of you who have my number are free to call. Messages are always appriciated and I will call back whenever I get a chance.

VICTORY FOR THE FORCES OF DEMOCRATIC FREEDOM! (pardon the inside joke...)

-Daniel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home