Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Episode 1: Return of the Blog

So, I've decided that not having written anything here since June is kinda sad, so I'm going to fix that. :)

I'm not sure what to write about in particular since there really is plenty to talk about since June.

I've been in Colorado Vincentian Volunteers (henceforth CVV) for a few months now and it has been a really fun experience. I really like my housemates, I really like my job, so life is pretty good. Hopefully I will have some time later to go into more detail.

I'm looking forward to the break, although it will be pretty short. A lot of my housemates are going back home for the break, but I will be back at work on the 26th. Eh, what can I do? Plus most of the rest of the staff is leaving so I figured I should stay around :)

For those who care to know, I'm not dating anyone. Part of that is intentional since I think I should focus on my community life and all that kinda stuff. Whether or not I have someone that I would like to be able to date... well that is something else entirely >^.^<

I'm doing pretty well with not having my own computer. I do tend to spend some nights late at work just to read things online (like today) and I miss being able to do some things that you can only really do with a personal computer (games, movies, music, programs, etc.) but I think it was a really good decision since I actually, yah know, spend time with REAL LIVE PEOPLE. Shock huh. Plus, when I need to be introverted and hide in my room I can read books, which I can do for fun now since I'm not in school. Woot.

Well, I think those are the main things for now. I've been reading a lot of webcomics in the past few weeks, perhaps I will post some links at some point or another. There is some really good stuff out there.

Also, if you haven't, check out the Witches Brew Coffee shop! It's mah friend! (http://www.myspace.com/witchesbrewdenver, http://360.yahoo.com/witchesbrewdenver, http://community.livejournal.com/cowitchesbrew/). It's an excellent place, excellent people, and if you're lucky you might see me there (Thursday-Sunday are really the only days I have any chance to get there, and it's kinda far so it's my treat to myself :)

Well, for now have a wonderful holiday.

Peace be with you!

-Daniel James

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home