Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Learning to spell 'Faith'

To begin with, enjoy this wee quizzy. I think it uses far to many big words in an attempt to sound more psychologicaly savvy. Otherwise I think it's interesting. Not sure all of it fits but it's interesting none the less.



ColorQuiz.com


So how do I spell Faith if we don't go to the obvious? Now, I could pull from my Linguistics class last semester and do a phonetic transcription, but that's not the kind of movement I'm going for.

The way that I've been learning to spell Faith is Risk. Not to be confused with the infinitely enjoyable board game of the same name, I mean stepping out of my comfort zone, taking chances. I.E. Not staying in my nice warm womb-like bubble and watch the world go by.

This lesson began roughly a month ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home