Monday, September 25, 2006

Am I awake yet?

I want to try to be cryptic for once.

Can I really "try" though?

Is it not the same if I think about it too much?

But maybe I want people to understand.

Or maybe I'm afraid they will...

When is "the right time"

If it is, am I brave enough?

Will I actually be bold and step out?

Or will I wait and be quiet and hope it just falls into place without me having to push myself.

Wouldn't that make it less valuable?

If it doesn't happen like I want it to, that doesn't make me a failure.

I still would probably feel like one.

Or, at least I think I would, so I don't bother to try.

I wonder when my energy drink will wear off and I will crash.

I actually want to be awake in my classes.

I really don't like my bike right now.

But it's not the bikes fault now is it.

How can I read and study about the things that I feel really matter, when I have to spend so much time on my classes?

Stupid computers.

I really like Greek, I just don't want to study it right now.

Why am I feeling so out of place lately.

It's not like people don't love me.

I just somehow feel like I don't fit.

What exactly are you doing God?

How transparent am I?

At what point do I need to conciously show myself?

Why don't I like phones?

Where do I go from here...

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home