Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ever have a moment...

Have you ever had a moment where you feel God telling you to do something, but God doesn't let you know how it is going to go when you do?

I think I'm at one of those points. I think God wants me to do something, because it will help me grow. I know I get bogged down by fear too easily, and don't trust God enough, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline" (2 Timothy 1:7).

I have to say though, I feel a peace in it, that even though I don't know how it is going to turn out, and that it might not turn out how I would like it to. I realize that I can only see my little part of the puzzle, and that having me do this will help me to grow.

So we will see how it goes. I don't know when I will actually have a chance to go through with this, but once I have I will be sure to give a report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home