Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ode to a Stuffed Mushroom

So I got out my DDR pads for the first time in awhile. There is a wonderful program called Stepmania that allows me to play the equivalent of DDR on the computer. Other than the small screen it really works pretty well.

Hopefully I can get myself to keep playing, since it is actually a good form of cardio and it is fun. About the only exercize I might get myself to do besides walking to school. That's what I got them for in the first place... oh two summers ago. So we can see how well that worked out the first time, but maybe I can do a better job this go around. I'm trying to give up computer games and most of my computer time for Lent, so this is the best justification I can have for playing a game. I think that will help me keep my sanity once school starts again.

Speaking of school, spring break is going swimmingly. I haven't gotten as much homework done yet as I would have liked, but I am getting in some needed relaxation and chores around the house, not to mention spending some much needed time with friends and family.

My loneliness thing has abated somewhat. I know I cannot say that I'm content being alone. I do know that admiting that I'm not doing well has allowed God to work in me. Enough of my stubborn "I'm alright really." I know things will improve from here, even if I'm not going to enjoy all of it.

Anyway, it's off to bed for me.

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home