Saturday, March 11, 2006

11:59 and other happenings

So I was finally able to see 11:59 in the theatre. It was awesome. It was really great to see a movie that was filmed in Colorado by Coloradans. If I hadn't gone on the last day it was here, I would recommend that people should go see it. There is always the DVD. Until then, you can find out more about it by going to www.doubleedgefilms.com.

In other news... my spring break is almost over. Sad. That means I have to go back to school soon, and that I need to finish up homework for next week. So much for getting more done during the week (~innocent grin~). It's not like I haven't been productive at all, and I haven't spent my entire break on the computer which is definitely a good step for me. I know I still could do better, but it's hard with as big of a part that the computer plays in my life.

I only got about three and a half hours of sleep last night. I have been awake since 4:30. It kinda sucks. It hasn't really hit me yet, but I'm sure it will soon. I just woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep. Sleeping on a recliner doesn't help that much though I'm afraid. Also, my friend's dad was up and about at 5:45 so that kinda killed any chance of falling back asleep for me.

I also went to the dentist yesterday. Yay. Nothing like dropping $132 in 30 minutes. I was in on a day that the dentist wasn't in, so I will find out on Monday if there is anything in my x-rays. I hadn't been for a year and a half, and my wisdom teeth were just coming in around then, so we will see how things go. I have a little chip in one of my teeth that I will need to get fixed eventually, but I hope that is the only thing I will have to worry about. I admit, I'm terrible at flossing but I do brush 99% of every night and if I don't then I do it in the morning.

Speaking of dentist appointments, one of my friends got to have her wisdom teeth out over spring break (yay for her!). I got a text message from her saying that there were complications and she was in a lot of pain. I haven't really heard anything else from her so I hope she is doing better. She has been through enough surgeries already, and unfortunately she has more this summer. She has really been leaning on God throughout it, but it is still hard to watch her go through everything. I know she would appriciate it if you prayed for her.

Well, that is my life for now. There are some other things I might comment on later but I'm undecided about it. I think I might want to talk to some people in person before I go off and post about it. We shall see.

Until then,

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home