Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This is for you, Z

So, something else came to mind that I have been wanting to put here.

In my Literary Theory class (of all places) I have been introduced to Radiohead. Now, I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I would say I have a respect for the band. The fact that they can be used in my Literary Theory class without being out of place says something in itself. I haven't really taken the opportunity to gain a wider taste of their musical talent, but hey, with me having finally broken down the Harry Potter wall who knows what is possible.

I suppose all that leaves is more 24, Alias, Lost... and another gagillion movies (not to mention bands and tv shows). Heh. I'm making progress though ;)

I have said many things tonight, and I'm tired, so I think I will leave it at this. After all, not every single post I make needs to be a novel.

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home