Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Okay so I saw Harry Potter... finally.

So, here I am.

I finally got around to seeing Harry Potter. I watched the first three movies over the course of the weekend, and I went to see the fourth movie tonight with some friends.

I admit, it wasn't that bad. They were quite entertaining actually. The latest one was definitely very very dark, at least compared to the first three.

I have to say, I do want to go read the books now, since I know they will be better than the movies. Like I have time for that... I haven't gotten to anything else that I have wanted to read, let alone my actual homework. Heh heh.

Anyway, I just thought that I would post it so my friends stop bugging me about not having seen it ;)

Mischief Managed, hehe

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home