Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm a Godfather!!!

Well everyone, as of 3:27 P.M. yesterday (11-5-2005) I am the Godfather of my best friend's little baby girl, Sabine Marie Peraro.

She weighed in at 8 lbs, 2.7 oz.

My friend's wife had to do a C-Section. She was in labor for about 25 hours before that, so it is kinda understandable.

It was a long weekend though. I was told by my friend to go to the hospital at about 1:45 on Friday and I was there until about 6 on saturday, including having slept on the floor of a waiting room. Suffice to say I didn't get too much homework done.

Of course, going to a party right after I left the hospital and not getting home until 2:30 didn't help much. Hehe.

Speaking of that, I had my first beer last night... Flat Tire Ale... I have to say, I didn't really enjoy it much. I didn't actually finish the bottle. My friends say that it is an aquired taste. I can definitely see that. I think I will always stick with the sweeter drinks... We shall see.

There are some other things that have gone on, however I think I will make a separate post about that later, since the main reason for this post is the baby!

I will try to get a picture up once I get them from my friend.

Bye everybody.

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home