Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bloody IPods!!!

There seems to be a great influx of IPods on our campus.

I don't want to be unfair to the Freshman class, but most of them seem to have one. Not that other people on campus don't have them either... I suppose that they are at just the right age to really get into it when it is becoming "Cool."

I suppose it just annoys me how popular it is. That in itself is enough to drive me away. It doesn't matter how well crafted it is, I refuse to even consider getting one because of how "popular" it is.

It is kinda sad, because from what I have heard, they really are well made, and part of the reason that they sell so well is because they are good products. They also have the trademark user-friendliness of Apple.

I suppose I'm just being cranky about it. For my music needs I will stick with my Dell Axim. I don't listen to music enough to need a separate music player for now. Who knows, maybe if I ever do decide to get one, I might look into the IPod because of its craftmanship. However, for now they just seem trite to me.

Signing off for now...

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home