Thursday, September 22, 2005

I figured I should write something...

Eh... its been a little while hasn't it?

Last time I posted was the crappy accident. Ironically I'm going in tomorrow to support my friend in talking with the DA about it. So I guess we will see how that goes.

Lately I feel like I have been in a bit of a rut... Things aren't too bad, but there doesn't seem to be much which would make me want to say "Wow, that was really great!" I've been slipping a bit on my homework, and I haven't had the incentive to try and get it back to normal levels.

I'm going on a retreat this weekend, and I'm looking forward to that. I hope it can refresh me and give me some of the focus which I seem to have lost.

There is enough going on in my life that I could probably type quite an essay on it, however I'm not really in the mood for it right now.

I talked to my ex-gf for the first time in.... well, awhile. It went fairly well. Things are progressing well with her relationship, so there isn't as much tension between us, for which I am very greatful. It looks like we might be able to talk once in awhile and get along, which I don't mind too much. My first ex-gf still doesn't want me to be part of her life at all, so I really don't know much about how she is doing... which is good in some ways also. I don't anticipate talking to my ex too often as I don't want that to get in the way of healing.

I should probably be getting to sleep fairly soon, so I think I will sign off for now.

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home