Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Well that wasn't so bad...

Today went pretty well for the most part.

I got my application for Peer Ministry. I have to turn it in by Friday. That means, I have to do my resume, a cover letter, a 2 page question response, not to mention get out the 3 recommendations. This on top of all the homework I have to do.

the AGAPE group is tomorrow, but I haven't gotten any fliers out like I was supposed to. Sigh. Hopefully I can get more on top of it in the next few weeks. I really need to settle in to a better schedule to adapt to all the work I'm going to be doing this semester.

Been wondering about acne today... heh. Not that my face is horrible or anything, but I know it could be a lot better. I looked into a suggestion or two, but I want to do more research. I don't want to end up paying too much just to have a clean face.

My Bible Study was good tonight. Reminded me that we are not in control... we don't know about our future, but God knows, so as long as we trust in him, and follow him as best as we are able, things will turn out alright.

I need to get down and get signatures for my service learning contract. Hopefully I can do it Saturday, b/c it is due on Friday and I'm not sure when else I would do it. Bother.

Next weekend is the high-altitude camp so I couldn't do it then, even if it wasn't due that Friday.

My Environmental Ethics textbook was about 13$ more than I thought it was going to be... I saw it for 55 online and I thought it wasn't worth the effort, so I waited until today... and it was 73$... ouch. One or two less meals out or something like that I suppose.

I haven't talked to my friend yet today, so I don't really have anything to comment about that. I really hope I don't have anything negative to rant about anyway.

It's funny, there she was last night saying that there wasn't a single thing in her life that she wanted to change, when I was talking to her, feeling hurt and being close to wanting to cry. I'm glad she had such a good day. Too bad mine wasn't.

I have so much homework to take care of... Latin translation for tomorrow, Chaucer & Buddhism reading for Thursday, more Latin & New Testament themes for Friday. I also have a reflection for my University Ministry Practicum for Monday, and a chunk of reading for my nifty two hour and 45 minutes long Environmental Ethics class. Not to mention, the Latin and New Testament stuff that would be due that Monday also. Let's not forget the stuff for the Peer Ministry application. I hope I can find the time to go into the career center to get help on my resume and cover letter. Which at this rate is going to be Thursday or early Friday >.<;;.

I'm supposed to be looking over the DJB stuff while my superior in the game gets his computer fixed, but I really don't have the time or the interest to put in anything to that.

Seriously, if my friend tells me that her week is so much busier than hers, I think I'm going to explode. She hasn't had the time to tell me all that she has to do for the week, but I really dislike being told that my week is nothing compared to hers. Even if it is "true" it is like she is saying "Mine is so much worse than yours, so you can't say anything about it, because if I can get through what I have, then you can get through what you have to do, and you don't see me complaining about my stuff do you?" I admit, I can stick my foot in my mouth once in awhile when I complain about something petty, when they really do have to get up earlier than I do and stuff like that, but thats my own fault. When it gets shoved in my face that my week is nothing, it's kinda annoying, to say the least.

Well, that's all that comes to mind for now. Time to try and buckle myself down and work on one of my many projects.

Until next rant.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home