Thursday, January 20, 2005

So priketh hem nature in hir corages...

Wow, Chaucer is definetly going to be interesting.

There is so much subtle humor and irony and all that... and this is only after two classes. I think I'm really going to enjoy this, even if I'm going to be blushing every other class or so. It's going to be difficult since Middle English is in many ways vastly different than modern English, so it's going to take getting used to. Especially with some words which may look the same, but has completely different or alternate meanings in Middle English (hence some of the humor).

I will do fine though. It's just going to take a lot more effor to start to comprehend it all.

Anyway, thats all I have for now, so until later.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home