Friday, September 24, 2004

Wow... I have a Blog...

I forgot I had this little slice of the internet. I have had enough going on that it would have been nice to vent here. So much for that ~sighs~

Well, if I remember about this, maybe I can go from here, maybe do some recaps about what has happened before, when its not 11:15 at night >.<

I have to be up nice and early tomorrow. I have training for the Colorado Aids Project tomorrow morning from 9:30 to 3:30, means I'm up bright and early to catch the bus. After that I might go to a church service with some of my buddies. Should be fun. That also means I need to figgure out what I need for the weekend before I go to bed, so I'm not rushing in the morning.

Not to much homework this weekend, but enough. Yay. I am enjoying my classes though, just lots of work and such. On that note, I should probably go and get ready.

God Bless,

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home