Wednesday, July 21, 2004

There and Back again

Yay! I have internet on my computer again. Our old ISP wasn't working with us very well (they didn't like us having more than one computer get online with one account). Our new ISP is part of our phone company, and they don't mind if we use more than one computer to get online. wOOt!!

I will be going back to college in about four weeks, but my mom will be able to check her email without going down to my dad's computer, which is good for her. And until I go off to college again, I get to enjoy having a full connection again.

Of course, I'm going to start working on monday, so I can't take advantage of it too much. I'm glad I'm going to be working though. I will be helping at the school store at my college, since it is going to get really busy for them as it gets closer to school, and people need their books and things like that. It is going to keep me pretty busy, but it is going to be good money and experience, so I'm not exactly complaining. :)

Well, this is all for now.

~ Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home