Thursday, July 22, 2004

Grrr....

What a day...

I schedule my credit card payments through their online service. Guess what, for whatever reason, it didn't get confirmed or something, so now I had to pay a 30$ late fee, plus whatever increases they tacked on.... GRRRR. I called the customer service about it, but there is nothing they can do. I'm frustrated about it... First the cell phone earlier... ugh.

I'm just glad I'm getting a job, but I have lost a lot of money that I would rather have spent on other things. This is life I guess.

Oh well, I guess it is good that I checked. The reason why I checked in the first place is to make sure my payment for some textbooks went through. Blah...

There isn't really anything I can do except take it... but things like this still bug me.

~ Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home