Tuesday, July 13, 2004

And So it Begins...

Well, I'm not sure if I have much to say to start out with. I do have plenty of things I could talk about, but I don't really feel like going into any of them right now.

I have plenty of things going through my mind as I sit here typing. I wish I could get my thoughts more focused on God... where they belong. But, I have so much going on that it isn't easy. I know I need to give up everything to God, but it is difficult for me to do that. I know with everything going on, that it's going to work out in the end, but there are still decisions that I'm going to have to make, and it's hard for me to give up the rest until I need to make those decisions.

Even then, only so much of the situation is in my control, other people have decisions that they need to make. Right now, everything seems to be stuck in a standstill, with the whole situation degrading day by day. Part of me just wants to try and wait it out, and keep from having to make a difficult decision. Part of me feels like, I'm going to have to take the first step if anything is going to change. But I don't know how I should choose. If I did, maybe this would be easier.

Knowing everything will be alright doesn't seem that comforting when I'm in the midst of everything.

Until next time...

God Bless,

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home